Not a very catchy recipe title but I didn’t want to miss a single ingredient out of the title! This was really really scrumpscious. I served it with asapargus but you can choose whatever veggies you want. I didn’t make any carbs with this recipe as I didn’t feel it needed them but if you wanted, I would suggest new potatoes.
Ingredients – serve two people
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- Feta Cheese (enough to stuff and cover the chicken)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- Small handful of Walnuts
- Parma Ham
- Asparagus (or other vegetables)
Method – takes about 45 mins
- Set the oven to 180°C
- Chop your dill up finely and ground up your walnuts
- Mix the dill, nuts and feta cheese together to make a paste. Add the lime juice (only a small amount, enough to taste but don’t make it bitter.
- Slice the chicken breast down the side and stuff with paste – not all of it though. Put the remaining paste on top of the chicken breast.
- Wrap the chicken breasts with parma ham.
- Bake for 20-25 mins. I choose to steam my asparagus which takes about 5-8 mins, so make sure you start cooking that when you have 10 mins to go for the chicken.